Friday, November 25, 2005

Progress Note





I have been working on the wedding ring shawl for a few months now. With school in the way and more things on the needles, I just do a few rows each night. Completed: 3 center repeats. The yarn is Shetland Cobweb from the Shetlands :) it is kind of coarse but has a lovely spring. Sometimes I wonder if it is going to block to expectations or not. I sure hope so.
The other one is the Sheep Shawl from Fibertrends. It is the second time that I make this shawl, same yarn both times. This time it went a lot faster specially the border.
On the other hand I have just been studying and finalyzing paper for the semester. One less one more to go and I will be ABD!
Hurray!

1 comment:

Deby said...

I love your sheep shawl and would love to make one. Could you tell where to get the pattern?