Fleegle tagged me with the seven weird things about me. Here I go.
Although I think this is fun, I don't know anyone who I would want to tag with this. If you wish, consider yourself tagged and continue on.
Seven weird things about me:
1. My Great Great Grandfather (Tomas Cipriano de Mosquera) was the only person that has ever been president of the Colombia four times.
2. My other Great Grandfather was Irish. You could never tell by looking at me.
3. I can use tools like drills, hammers and screwdrivers, when I do I always wear a baseball cap turned backwards. Handy men in Colombia do so, I figure it must help somehow. I have a cap that lives in my tool box.
4. My husband and I met online. We have been happily married for almost 8 years. I think it is a very risky thing to do and would not encourage others to do the same. My husband agrees.
5. When we got married we had 7 dogs, five are still with us. I would have never married him if he would not have agreed to my five little ones. Since then we have acquired 3 parrots and 2 alpacas.
6. I was 3 years old the first time I remember seeing someone using a drop spindle. It took me 37 years to find someone who would teach me how to do it.
7. I collect irons big and small. Last count was 98. I bought the first one when I was 9 years old in a Williamsburg Virginia. I chose it over a doll. I don’t iron, I don’t know how to iron. If something needs ironing it goes to the Good Will store.